Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TinyChat
The password is organized
Applicable Links
 Shaiya Forums
 Shaiya Website
 Teos Ranking
 Photo Host
 Search
 OC Goodies

Consider this us asking you to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Crimson

Consider this us asking you to join Empty
PostSubject: Consider this us asking you to join   Consider this us asking you to join I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:27 am

All of us in Blood Lust miss all our guildies in OC i speak on behalf of me i knw baked and cyrene can say their part but as i was banned i must say it here.

All of you noobs to pros to old school seasoned vets left in OC we considered you all family sure we fight a lil and what not but we are reaching the had out to you asking if you will join Blood Lust with us i miss every one of you as does everyone else who came from OC to BL and we all welcome everyone with open arms and hearts and asking if you will become our family again. As a part of blood lust

for DDS Monkey and mud you 3 have shown unwaivering loyalty i know i have asked you all and said this before but i have a officer spot for each of you if you choose to accept it you 3 all shown me and baked loyalty in the past and would like it if you did in BL

and for gibbz we love ya man come join us is all i can say i cant force you but i know its hard and you got alot to think about but just know we all still love you and want you with us

and to the rest of OC there are so many names but without you guys OC couldnt of been so awesome and we invite all of you to join in with us in BL and lets all have fun there is no hate between us i as for one miss all of you weirdo's that i grown to love over the past year even those who just came back to play like bonny and clyde the famous bank robbers who could forget characters like you everyone misses all of out OC family so i ask

Lets reunite under a new name
that name is
Blood Lust
Scencerly
Crimson
Back to top Go down
MagicalShorts
MagicalShorts

PostSubject: It's monkey   Consider this us asking you to join I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Figured I'd post this where anyone who doesn't have access to main forums can still read it.

I've decided to give AZ a shot. Probably my closest friend in the game and long time farming buddy is in there, which has been a major factor in my decision.

I've had a few friends try and convince me to try AZ for a long time, though early on it was pretty easy to turn down those offers. There were a few times that some huge fights in guild left a bad taste in my mouth, and I seriously considered moving for about a day. I know I'm passive, and don't get involved in fights, even ones I probably should. I still felt shitty after seeing people I know fight. But after a day or so, those shitty feelings always went away, and I went back to loving OC.

For the last month or so that I've been back though, due to the lack of new applicants and playing times, I found myself on alone at night a lot. The guild I knew pretty much became DDS and Kira. And instead of being proud of what the tag over my head meant, I was proud of what it once meant.

I started thinking that if I hit 70, instead of asking where the pvp was all the time, or asking what bosses were up when, it would make more sense to join a guild with people who were active in endgame pvp. I'm a person of habit, and would have tried staying in OC while attending bosses, but I realized there was a decent chance that after a while, I'd just think it more natural to be in AZ

And then BL was formed, and the people left in OC who made it what it was to me began trickling over. And I decided that if I was going to join a new guild, I'd try AZ, the place I'd been considering for a while.

Some may think my reasoning is kind of stupid, because BL is essentially the old OC. Just know this wasn't a snap decision. And I dunno, maybe the reasoning is stupid, but that's just how I feel.

So I'll be off in AZ trying to make it work. Maybe I find half the guild intolerable, and join BL in a few weeks. But maybe not, so I'll say this goodbye now.

I still love you guys. I got a few names added to my friends list at the last GRB, and I plan to add more of you BL peeps to it when I can. I'll have a few boss obligations in AZ, but if you ever need an OI DD, or are on late and can't find a party for that last few %, or need a 69 soon to be 70 bguard for whatever reason, shoot me a pm. I'm going to AZ, but I don't plan to lose touch.
Back to top Go down
.Onni
Normal User
Normal User
.Onni

PostSubject: Re: Consider this us asking you to join   Consider this us asking you to join I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:29 am

Good luck to you, Monkeys-Uncle.

I've been now nearly one week in FalseGods. It's very nice guild, and active. But to be honest I really miss the tag Organized Chaos on my head.
I made a big mistake when I quit that guild :/. In the end I don't care much about that how inactive the guild is, most important for me in OC was ofc the awesome name and few friends. I've been only in 3 guilds and OC is totally the best I've ever been in, and I can't find a better one
Gl to you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consider this us asking you to join   Consider this us asking you to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consider this us asking you to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Unregistered Forums :: Public Relations-
Jump to: