Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TinyChat
The password is organized
Applicable Links
 Shaiya Forums
 Shaiya Website
 Teos Ranking
 Photo Host
 Search
 OC Goodies

to all OC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuna

to all OC Empty
PostSubject: to all OC   to all OC I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:39 pm

guys...i love you all and i really do... but everythings just going down hill.
i try to talk to ppl and it seems as if there were few who were willing to listen...i know im probly being over dramatic but ive tried talking to several ppl who im not gonna name. ive heard that the guild ive joined currently is OCs enemy so im expecting OC to be my enemy which hurts. i wish all of you luck and i dont mean to make anyone feel betrayed.
to SLY: hope everything in rl goes as you hoped and i wish you gl with your job
to baked: i love you, you know i do but the things youve said to me hurts, idk whats going on in rl or whatever but you always seem angry lately and youre taking it out on OC. i know a lot of ppl think this but are too scared or w/e to say it.
to nelk: hun ty for everything i know i hurt you the most by leaving oc and im sorry, youve always been there for me and i hope that that may happen in the future eventually
to ninde: hun i luv you you were one of the few ppl there to help me when i was in need
and again im sorry OC i love you all and wish you luck... since once i left i couldnt join back ill more then likely never have the OC tag over me again. i wish you all well and happy gaming and enjoy.
i truely never meant to betray any of you.........im sorry Crying or Very sad
well.....guess i wont be talking to you guys much anymore because im betting youll hate me but i hope to see you around....tc all...and hf......
Back to top Go down
Nelk
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
Nelk

to all OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all OC   to all OC I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:56 pm

OK no one should be mean in this post. Thats all im gonna say.
Back to top Go down
_SuN_MooN_
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
_SuN_MooN_

to all OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all OC   to all OC I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:11 pm

gooosh girly ...no one Hate you ...lol... I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down

to all OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all OC   to all OC I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:55 pm

My novel on the whole subject.

To me a guild is an in-game family, which is why we're as successful as we are. All families have their ups and downs but last I checked you don't abandon your family due to a bit of a rough time, if anything the rough times should draw you closer together.

Not liking the family analogy? How about this.

I grew up in Michigan just north of Detroit and the only sport that I cared for much was Hockey. Going by the example of others here should I have abandoned the Red Wings simply because they went from 1955 to 1997 with no Stanley Cup wins? Montreal Canadiens were on a hot streak while the Wings were down but we stuck with our team through thick and thin and look what happened... 97 win... 98 win... 2002 win... 2008 win... Some may not think its the same but thing about it. Chris Osgood was a favorite of mine but after 8 seasons he went to the NY Islanders, The Wings lost a guildie, and while it sucked that he was gone we had aquired Dominik Hasek, new guildie, and Manny Legace was proving himself quite well, old nub guildie whom stepped it up. After 3 seasons between the Islanders and the Blues we got Ozzy back. With or without him the Wings stayed strong, which proves that teammates, or guildies, come and go but that won't ruin the team. Sure it sucks that people I thought of as friends and in-game family chose to leave the team but if they can't take the bad with the good were they really a team player to begin with?

As far as your love for me and all. If Isis or anyone else were to log in and seem upset to the point that I notice it I would PM them and see what was wrong. Your claim of your love doesn't hold water since those that really care DO PM and know whats going on. You've also claimed you've tried to contact me which you didn't. No one else seems to have issues contacting me if they need to whether it be PM in game, IM via YIM or MSN (which my info is listed here), Facebook (which those that have asked have it), Text (yes, those that have asked have my phone number), Skype (got a dozen guildies there), US Postal mail (yes, there are some that know where I live even), Smoke signal, classified ad in the local paper, singing telegram, mental telepathy, or any other means.

So what is a really OC guildie? Simple. With the holidays coming and that dreaded Real Life thing interrupting us some had amazingly enough found a way to contact me to say hey, I won't be able to make it to GRB. Knowing we'd be a few people shy I sent a couple text's, popped off a couple FB or YIM messages to those that have either retired or taking a break from the game and POOF we had people that still consider OC their family that sure, they may not be on much or maybe haven'
t been on for months but when the family needs help they're here for us. THAT is what makes us strong. We don't need 800 members that are all level 70 to do well, we have a quality over quantity.

Do I like every single person that is in or has been in OC? Nope. As with any family there's always the drunk uncle or retarded cousin that you'd rather not associate with but just because you don't like 1 or 2 family members doesn't mean you run off and adopted by another family that usually proves to be as disfunctional, if not more so, than the last. Perfect example....

Lets say we have a couple guildies whom, just for the sake of naming, I will refer to as "Leech" and "AwesomeSauce". Lets also assume, just for a story line, that these two are related in real life.
So "Leech" spends his days joining in parties or arranging parties then mysteriously has to go AFK for "a minute" and auto-follows someone while "AwesomeSauce" busts his ass to level and usually never one to AFK. Now, "Leech" though he says he'll just be a minute stays AFK for hours on end. Sure we all know what will happen if we party with "Leech" but due mostly to the fact that "AwesomeSauce" is such a great guy we don't complain since we'd rather have him around and by kicking "Leech" we may lose "AwesomeSauce". One day, while taking random polls for a new officer "Leech" is asked whom he thinks would be best and all he can come up with is .... ME!.... Knowing he does very little to earn the levels he has I decline that since if he can't work for his levels, what kind of officer would he make? End result, he's pissed because not everything is handed to him on a silver platter and decides to leave. By doing so we also lose "AwesomeSauce" which sucks but life goes on. Later we see "Leech" up to his old ways of leveling and have adopted new irritating habits of insulting those that put up with his garbage for the greater good of the family but sadly find that "AwesomeSauce" has moved on from the game.

As for "enemy guilds"... Life is too short to hate people. There are some I choose not to associate with due to their choices but I don't "Hate" anyone. People come and go, some hurt more when they go because it's like losing a close family member but if they chose to abandon their friends and family during rough times they weren't really as close as we assumed i guess. That's not being mean, that's that sad truth and in life, sometimes the truth hurts

**DISCLAIMER** All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top Go down
AndrelynFrost
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
AndrelynFrost

to all OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all OC   to all OC I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:36 am

*cough*
Back to top Go down
Isis
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
Isis

to all OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all OC   to all OC I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:44 pm

And this is one of the many reasons i for one love Baked ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tuna

to all OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all OC   to all OC I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:01 pm

baked...... heh...thnx for that ...right now i cant even...
Back to top Go down
_SuN_MooN_
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
_SuN_MooN_

to all OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all OC   to all OC I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:54 am

*cought X 2* affraid affraid affraid nice and explicit answer...all true....WISE baked....thats all we can say...and that is what we can expect ...... *peace and love*
Back to top Go down
AnglisMortes
Hard User
Hard User
AnglisMortes

to all OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all OC   to all OC I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:01 am

I do have to say i agree with baked on this one o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

to all OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: to all OC   to all OC I_icon_minitime